So, what’s happening?
Over this Easter period, we have gathered a year’s supply of Cadbury Crème eggs at each of our venues! However, we’ve misplaced them and do not remember how many are in each location! We need your help to guess how many eggs are in the picture. In return you will be rewarded either a year’s supply of Cadbury’s Creme Eggs or a free game for up to 6 players!
Feel free to post your answers on any of our social media pages!
Here’s our Instagram page to help you find your way!
EASTER EGG COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter of this Competition is: Escape Live Limited whose registered office is 39 Henrietta street B19 3PS.
- The Competition is open to members of the public who are residents of the UK, of all ages, except employees of Escape Live Limited, their close relatives and any third party directly connected with the organisation or administration of the competition (the “Entrant”). Proof of identity and eligibility may be requested.
- By entering this Competition, an Entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition opens at ends at 19.00 GMT on 22nd April 2019. No competition entries to the competition will be permitted after this time/date.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The rules of the Competition and route to entry are as follows: Entrants must visit an Escape Live social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and like the post (and page for Instagram) and comment an answer.
- The first person to correctly answer the question will win. If no one has guess correctly the closest to the answer will win.
- No other forms of Entry will be accepted.
- Only one Entry will be accepted per person. Multiple Entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted.
- The Competition Winner will be announced via a public post on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If possible, we may also contact each winner via a Facebook private message to notify them. If a winner does not claim the Prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the Competition Winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the Competition Winner how to claim their Prize.
- The Promoter cannot accept for Entries that are late, corrupted or not received for any reason. The prize is as follows: a year’s supply (365) of Cadbury Crème Eggs, or One free game session for one team of between 2 and 6 people. Prize to be redeemed during the 6 months after the competition end date.
- The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prize must be collected from the winners nearest Escape Live venue.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury (including consequential loss) suffered by the entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition or suffered by the Winner and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of and/or taking up of a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of Competition Winners is final in every situation, and no correspondence will be entered into.