If the holidays are a daunting time, particularly when it comes to sorting childcare, juggling work and also making sure the children don’t get bored, then Escape Live could have the answer.
Perfect for rainy days, or spending some quality time with family and friends, teams of between two and six can battle against the 60 minutes on the clock to solve a series of clues to escape from their game. Officially the most ‘Fun Thing To Do’ on TripAdvisor, the games encourage team work, lateral thinking, problem solving and some good old-fashioned fun!
What’s more, Escape Live is offering youngsters aged up to 15 years old with the chance to escape for free* for this Half Term holiday week. Whether travelling through time to fix Jamie Sherman’s time machine, entering a world of Witchcraft and Wizardry, breaking out of prison or saving the world from an inbound meteor, Escape Live has something to capture everyone’s imagination.
Alex Sandham, head of sales and marketing at Escape Live, said: “Escape Live is great for families, by cracking the codes and solving the room’s mystery, they bring everyone together in a fun, immersive and challenging way. Each room is totally unique from the excellent theming to the imaginative storylines”.
To redeem this amazing offer simply use discount code HALFTERMVIP2019 when making a booking.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. A discount of £16 will be deducted from bookings made at the Coventry venue, and a discount of £17.50 will be deducted from bookings made at the Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon Venues at checkout.
2. The discount is eligible for children up to 15 years old. Anyone who looks over the age of 16 may be requested to provide ID. Should no valid form of ID be presented, we reserve the right to charge participants the full price.
3. Booking must be made and used before the 1st of November 2019 using the promo code HALFTERMVIP2019
4. At least 2 full paying people must be part of the booking.
5. Bookable from the 7th of October to the 1st of November, playable from the 14th of October and 1st of November 2019.
6. Discount only available Monday to Thursday.
6. Games already booked before this period, will not be eligible for retrospective refunds.
7. If the child is unable to attend their free space will not be refunded.
8. If the child is unable to attend and an adult replaces the child the group will be charged at the normal rate.
9. Additional payments for clauses 7 & 8 are due before the game begins.
10. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Escape Live is suitable for ages 8+, under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
12. This offer does not include our Peaky Blinders games, The Raid and Double Cross